Sunday, November 29, 2009

My first blog post

Well, I was reading this article in the New Yorker (more on my love for the New Yorker later) and discovered this 13-year-old girl who has an amazing blog... And I thought to myself, "How does a 13-year-old girl have a fashion blog and you don't?"

This won't be a fashion blog. It'll be a blog about me, what I do, what I like and what I think. I call it Virtual Stina because it's like me, but not really. If you can't have me in person, you can at least have me in the blogosphere...

Hope I'm as good as the 13-year-old.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Just read that 13 year-old's blog...and, in response, I have a little piece of fashion for her - http://despair.com/yourblog.html -

    ReplyDelete
  2. two people can create that many dirty dishes in one sitting?

    ReplyDelete