Friday, October 29, 2010

I'd like to meet the person that...

I was flipping through all the TV shows now available for streaming on Netflix and noticed that you can watch seasons 1, 2, 3 AND 4 of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians."

Really? Really? I can understand if you're bored, eating ice cream in front the TV, and you stumble upon Bruce Jenner's surgically destroyed face and you think, "All right, I'll watch this. It's not Nova, but whatever." But who is the person who actively seeks out previous seasons of this show? Who thinks, "I really have great nostalgia for season one, when Kim and Kholoe had that fight at the store and Mommy Jenner had to have a mini-Camp David to create peace in the Kardashian home?"

The only acceptable way to watch the abomination that is "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" is The Soup. Here's a classic clip:


Is it me, or is Kim looking a little dead behind the eyes?

No comments:

Post a Comment